30.3.09

Pink Rooms

When I first started dating my boyfriend he was sharing a fabulous old house with an eclectic mix of musical and artistic housemates. While we were away from the house he was surprised to hear me tell someone about the pink living room walls. He had never noticed.  I might be tempted to cut him some slack for his less than stellar powers of obervation seeing as the walls were partially obscured with art, books and musical instruments if it were not for the fact that they were, afterall, bright pink! This photo reminds me of the living room and of falling in love.


I have nothing against pink walls and may one day find the courage to create a pink room of my own. What do you think of these pink beauties?





(images - First two via Domino, Last two via LivingEtc)

No comments:

Post a Comment